Identity management is the process for identifying, authenticating and authorizing individuals or groups or processes to have access to resources such as applications, systems or networks by putting in place proper associations, rights and restrictions with established identities.
We at IDM People have the right set of expertise, experience and credentials to help companies with their new, existing or extended investments in the fields of Identity management.
Following areas define Identity Management and we have expertise in all of these sub domains within Identity Management to provide full implementation expertise to ad-hoc services requirements.
- USER PROVISIONING
- ACCESS CONTROL (RBAC & ABAC)
- ROLE LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- IDENTITY DATA STORE & VIRTUAL DIRECTORY
- AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
- IAM GOVERNANCE
- ATTESTATION & CERTIFICATION
- PRIVILEGED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- IDENTITY INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS
- DATA ACCESS GOVERNANCE
- MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT & BYOD
- CLOUD IDENTITY MANAGEMENT & IDAAS